Monday, April 10, 2006

Inquiry to berkeywater.com and Reply

----- Original Message -----
From: DEBBIE MORROW
To: Hostak
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: question


HI, I AM SORRY I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK WITH YOU. WE HAVE HAD PHONE AND COMPUTER THINGS GO DOWN AND I AM BEHIND IN MY E-MAILS AND CALL BACKS. I SPOKE TO BARBARA MONTIETH AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE YOUR REFUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT BECAUSE IT WAS PURCHASED THRU THEM. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS AND I CAN HELP YOU PLEASE KNOW THAT I WOULD BE GLAD TO.

SINCERLEY

DEBBIE
----- Original Message -----
From: Hostak
To: debmrrw@berkeywater.com
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: question


Hello Debbie, I DO NOT know IF you will get my e mail since you did not get my last TWO messages to you BUT I will try any way to contact you. We mailed back the Berkey Light to Colorado as you directed us to do. We will watch for our refund accounted to the credit card.

Our question to you is, will the Black berkey filter be any different than the filter in the Berkey Light.?? If you will remember we are the people who was sent three filters for the BL and all three filters were a DUD, did not filter the red food coloring out. We really need a water filter and are willing to try the Black berkey We just need to know if the filter for the Black berkey is the same as the Berkey Light. Please respond as you get a chance to do so.

Mary Hostak
Frederick, Oklahoma