Thursday, April 13, 2006

TESTIMONIALS ABOUT BERKEY LIGHT

I just went to Alex Jones web site to check out the Berkey Light advertising. As I explored the Berkey Light information I got some what upset at the lies that they are telling people. There is a picture of the Berkey Light with red food coloring in the top water holder and shows the red food color being filtered out in the water in the bottom water holder.

I am telling anyone who will listen to me that this did NOT happen with the berkey Light filter that we bought. We went through three filters and NOT one of the three filters took out the red food coloring. PLEASE if you have one of these Berkey Light water filtering systems do the red food coloring test. Every one who offers this unit will not tell you to do the red food coloring test they are blissfully ignorant but as long as the units sell so what. I do not know what to do to get the news out to thousands of people about this unit NOT working or at least getting people to do the test to see if their unit is working but I will keep trying to reach one person on this little site of mine. Soon I pray word of mouth will be the source of getting this message out. IF you read this and do the test then you surely will feel the need to pass on the truth.

Thanks again, Mary